12/23/2012

sarah's banana bread muffins



hey guys, what's up? 
I'm sorry that it's been a while but as I told you this is an occasional food blog and the past few weeks I've really been busy working and preparing for christmas... although I still tried out some fabulous recipes I had basically no time to post. now that the pictures of all my projects are piling up on my iPhone and my computer I decided to take some time to post all the stuff so that you guys will have some (really) late christmas inspiration (for those who are probably still searching for little gifts or christmas treats)...
so here's what I've tried out 2 weeks ago: Sarah's Banana Bread Muffins from allrecipes.com.
I had tried them before a few moths ago when I wasn't blogging yet and everybody loved them because they're different but really good! they're sweet but have a decent taste of banana to them which makes them really good. yum!
so have fun with trying this all-year-long-recipe and enjoy! :)


sarah's banana bread muffins (serves 10-12 pieces)

- all credits to allrecipes.com -


  • 1 cup white sugar (if you like it less sweet try half a cup)
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil 
  • 3 ripe bananas, diced or mashed
  • optional: oats, nuts, chocolate chips, ...

1
Preheat you convenction oven to 350°F (175°-180°C).
Place muffin cups in muffin tin or grease tin with a little butter.


2
Mix sugar, oil, and egg until creamy and light yellow. Add bananas and optinally add oats, nuts or chocolate chips. I used a cup of old fashioned oats in this case. 
Then add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until completely smooth. 


3
Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until toothpick poked in center of muffins comes out clean.
Let cool and enjoy! :)




 




xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment