11/04/2012

w e l c o m e ♥ to my food passion


hey guys! :)

welcome to my new food blog on blogspot.com - www.my-food-passion.blogspot.com


i'm vanessa, i'm originally from germany but lately built up a life in beautiful quebec, canada. 
it's been a while now since i started visiting food blogging pages, following different food bloggers on blogspot, instagram and pinterest on a regular basis.
now, i finally decided to create my own food blog since i'm trying out more and more of the recipes i'm seeing on the internet, in my mom's or grams old cookbooks or whereever else... 
i now want to start sharing some of the good stuff to give you some inspiration and probably some new ideas just like i got mine mostly from food blogs, too. 
i'm excited to share some of my newest canadian, american but also german cravings and all time favorites now!!

so if there's anything you'd like to know, don't be shy to contact me! i'd be glad to answer all your questions and help you out with whatever problem you might have. 
happy reading, gushing, cooking and pinning my friends! 
xoxo, vanessa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment